Statement of Faith
* We believe the Bible, consisting of the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired and infallible Word of God and constitutes His completed and final revelation to man. As such, there are no extra-biblical texts inspired by God with equal authority to the Bible itself.
* We believe God has existed from all eternity in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
* We believe that Jesus Christ was God come in human flesh being fully God and fully man, except without sin.
* We believe the central purpose of Jesus Christ's incarnation was to pay the penalty for man's sin through His substitutive death on the cross, the successful accomplishment of which was attested to by His subsequent visible, bodily resurrection.
* We believe Jesus Christ to be the Son of God and that salvation is found by faith in Him alone.
* We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: those who are saved to the resurrection of life and those who are lost to the resurrection of destruction.
* We believe marriage is God’s design and the union of one man and one woman.
* We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God.