* We believe the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God and constitutes His
completed and final revelation to man.
* We believe God has existed from all eternity in three persons: God the Father, God the
Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
* We believe that Jesus Christ was God come in human flesh being fully God and fully
man, except without sin.
* We believe the central purpose of Jesus Christ was to pay the penalty for man's sin
through His substitutive death on the cross, the successful accomplishment of which was
attested to by His subsequent visible, bodily resurrection.
* We believe Jesus Christ to be the Son of God and that salvation is found by faith in Him
* We hold as belief and conviction that children are given by God as a stewardship to the
parent and not the state. We believe parents have the authority to teach and educate their