Statement of Faith* We believe the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God and constitutes His completed and final revelation to man.
* We believe God has existed from all eternity in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
* We believe that Jesus Christ was God come in human flesh being fully God and fully man, except without sin.
* We believe the central purpose of Jesus Christ was to pay the penalty for man's sin through His substitutive death on the cross, the successful accomplishment of which was attested to by His subsequent visible, bodily resurrection.
* We believe Jesus Christ to be the Son of God and that salvation is found by faith in Him alone.
* We hold as belief and conviction that children are given by God as a stewardship to the parent and not the state. We believe parents have the authority to teach and educate their own children.